Monday, May 5, 2014

Things are looking up ↑

I had a surprisingly good day so far considering all of the stuff I've been through last week. From having to find new doctors to learning that my mom's condition may be terminal, they've all taken a toll on my inner self. In addition to finishing up my grad classes, I had to play emergency medical responder with my first novel. I think I put out the fires well and hopefully it ends up with possible sales in the future.

I also had some wonderful things happen today. I had a great interview for a teaching position. I really like the school and the atmosphere may provide that spark to help me continue my St. Aelred High series. I'm thinking of a spin-off since St. Aelred is for the girls. I'm wondering how some of my characters (the boys) would do in the all-boys St. Josephs school. Would bullying happen there and would it be as or more violent than what happens at St. Aelred? I also got an email that I may be considered for an assistant principal position. This would add even more knowledge for future works.

Anyways, I'm very optimistic about my future. I think my novel will start to take off soon, I'll get through the second book in the series, and I'll land a good job in education. God is great and life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment